What makes you stand out from the rest?
Need it today or the next working day?
What payment options do I have?
What can I do with my old washer?
Do I have to wait all day for my delivery?
Can I avoid long-term contracts?
What help can I get if I have just moved in?
What if my rented appliance breaks down?
Does the price you quoted me include delivery?
Can I pay it all up front?
Do I need to pay it now?
Can I make rental payments every payday?
Can I make payments through Centrelink?
Can I make a rental in behalf of someone else like my mom, sister or other family members?
If something goes wrong with the equipment I am renting from you, will you fix it?
Who pays for the repairs?
How soon can I get it?
Do I get an invoice each month?
Do I need to be employed to be able to get your rental services?
Do long-term rental contracts cost less?
Will I get a new one?
Can I get my cash bond upon returning the goods?
What happens if I get delayed with my payments and can’t pay on time?
Will you inform me when my rental contract expires?
So what makes us so special?
- We have a large range of what you need. From our quality white goods, entertainment equipment and furniture to our great exercise equipment, computers and coffee machines, if you need it, chances are we have it.
- Need it fast? Next working day delivery will not be a problem and if you phone early we will try to get it to you today.
- Flexible payment arrangements. We have many payment options to make you life a little easier by organizing B Pay, direct debit, credit card, or Centrepay or if you prefer you can pay by cash cheque or money order.
- What can I do with my old washer? We will be happy to move or remove your old appliances.
- Don’t want to be waiting around the house all day. We communicate!
- We can phone you 30mins or an hour before we arrive, and/or give you an estimated time at the beginning of the day.
- Our prices are more than competitive and we quote you the full cost up front, so there is no need to worry about any “extras” when we arrive.
- Don’t want to be locked in to contract for years. We tailor to suit your needs whether you need it for short term, e.g. an extra fridge over Christmas or as long as you need.
- Just moved in? We can help with any of those little jobs that will help to get you settled. We carry extra light globes, tap washers and can light that water heater- so relax we are here to help make you life just that little bit easier.
- What if it breaks down? That one of the great things about renting with Rentals-R-Us, you never have to worry about break downs again. If it breaks down we will fix or replace it…Quick.
- Our friendly helpful staff are second to none.
Q. What makes you stand out from the rest?
A. We have a wide range of goods and equipment for hire on almost anything that you need. From electronic gadgets, home, fitness & office equipment, furniture and top-notch quality white goods. We can help you rent almost anything for the home or office.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Money Order
Q. Do I have to wait all day for my delivery?
A. We will provide you with prompt feedback and real time information on the estimated time of arrival (ETA) of your delivery. In fact, we call you and let you know that your delivery is on its way - 30 minutes before it arrives! We offer affordable rates and competitive pricing on our rental services. Call now and get a full quote upfront without extra fees or obligation.
Q. Can I avoid long-term contracts?
A. You can customise your contract so it is tailored to fit your needs and requirements such as, having an extra fridge over the Christmas Holidays or renting it for as long as you need it.
Q. What help can I get if I have just moved in?
A. We help you get settled into your new home by providing the extra stuff such as light globes, tap washers, water heater and a lot more. We help make your life easier, so you can, pay attention to the other important things demanding your attention when moving.
Q. What if my rented appliance breaks down?
A. No problem, when you get the All-Set-Rentals, you are given the option to choose between a quick fix or an instant replacement in case any of our equipment breaks down. We guarantee you world-class customer satisfaction at its best! Our friendly staff is eager to help you. Call now and get a free quote!
Q. If something goes wrong with the equipment I am renting from you, will you fix it?
A. Definitely! We will be more than happy to send our representative to collect the goods and provide you with an instant replacement.
Q. Who pays for the repairs?
A. Provided that it is due to normal wear and tear or natural breakdown, then it is covered by Rentals R Us. However as rare as it may be, damages other than the reason stated above can happen every now and then. In this case, the renter will be held liable to pay for the repair.
Q. Do I get an invoice each month?
A. Invoices are only furnished upon request. Just be sure to specify this option with your order. Otherwise, monthly debit will show up on your credit card or bank statement for your records.
Q. Will I get a new one?
A. New equipment can be made available upon request along with a 12 month rental contract. However for short-term contracts, we generally provide goods as is or in a slightly used condition.
Q. Can I get my cash bond upon returning the goods?
A. In general, apart from the fitness equipment, all our goods do not require a cash bond. However for equipment that does require a cash bond, then a refund is automatically done provided the rented item is in working condition upon return.
Q. What happens if I get delayed with my payments and can’t pay on time?
A. Just keep us informed as to when you can make payments, so we can update your account accordingly. However if you fail to notify us on this issue, we will send a notification letter or call you to remind you of fees incurred on your delayed payments. If upon several attempts of contact and we were still unable to reach you, then at further costs, our last resort will be to give you a visit.
Q. Will you inform me when my rental contract expires?
A. Because it defaults to an ongoing rental Agreement for as long as you need it, we will not inform you as to when your contract ends. After the contract date, when you no longer need the rental goods, just notify us and we will pick them up and cease charging you the monthly payment.